|Live Streaming will remain as an option for those unable to attend the Sunday Divine Liturgy: http://meetingslive.net/stgeorge_live/
If you meet any of the conditions noted below, you are requested not to participate in an in-person event:
· If you are currently testing positive for COVID-19, have a suspected case of COVID-19, or are under instruction by a healthcare provider or any government entity to quarantine or self-isolate.
· You have experienced the following symptoms in the last 14 days: fever (100.4ºF or above), cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, sore throat, chills, headache, muscle or body aches, gastrointestinal disease, or loss of taste/smell.
· In the last 14 days, you have been in close contact with someone who is currently testing positive for COVID-19 or is experiencing flu like symptoms.
Entering the Church: Everyone will enter the Church using the Narthex doors. All other entrances will be closed.
During this first phase of reopening, all attendees must abide by the following guidelines:
- Everyone must register to attend the Divine Liturgy each Thursday by 5:00PM EDT by completing an online form A portion of available seats will be held for those without computer access. Please call the Church office to register your name.
- Everyone attending services is required to wear a mask from age 2 and above while in the Sanctuary. Masks will be available for those that forget a mask.
- Hands must be sanitized upon entry.
- After lighting a candle(s), (if you choose to do so), you will be directed to an assigned seat by an usher and are asked to remain in that area for the duration of the service. Red (7-Day) Candles will be placed and lit on your behalf. Cashless offerings preferred and change will not be available for cash purchases.
- You may honor the icons and other sacred objects by a reverent bow and making the sign of the Cross instead of kissing.
- Refrain from shaking hands or kissing others before, during and after the service.
Exiting the Church: Everyone will leave using the side doors to the parking lot.By voluntarily entering the church facilities:
· I acknowledge that while the recommended CDC precautionary measures are being taken by the church, it cannot guarantee the safety of every person present.
· I and those attending with me agree to abide by the physical distancing and safety guidelines being practiced in this church.
· I and those attending with me consent to hold the church harmless against any damages or claims regarding my voluntary presence here